SIR Rapid intervention service SA
Chemin de la Crétaux
It ensures that you have a positive and safe experience, and with complete confidence, when using our services. For SIR SA, protecting confidentiality and guaranteeing respect for your Personal Data is essential.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability and security of the Personal Data you entrust to us across all of our communication channels.
To do this, we apply technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection law.
- Client of SIR SA; Or
- As a visitor to SIR SA, you are browsing the SIR SA site (the “ Site ").
“ SIR SA " Or " We » designate the company SIR Rapid Intervention Service SA, Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We process the Personal Data that we obtain from you in the context of our commercial relations, when you use our Site or during our exchanges with you (for example when you use our form on the contact page when you have a question or when you use our offer request form).
We may also process Personal Data that we collect indirectly through external sources, in particular public sources (e.g. publications or databases).
Personal Data includes, inter alia:
- contact data: last name, first name, postal address, billing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth;
- financial information: bank details and billing details;
- professional information (e.g. employment);
- IP address as well as information about how you use the Site, applications and pages you visit; and other data similar to the above categories.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your Personal Data in particular for the following purposes:
i. To comply with our contractual obligations:
- create and manage customer accounts;
- provide you with information related to our services, products and special offers;
- send you administrative information (e.g. invoices); as well as
- for any other purpose related to the execution and management of our contractual relationships.
ii. To comply with our legal obligations:
- respond to a request from a judicial or administrative authority;
- fulfill our transaction reporting obligations.
iii. To pursue our legitimate interests:
- manage the Site and our IT infrastructure;
- ensure our IT operations and security;
- prove transactions;
- ensure the maintenance and security of our premises and infrastructure;
- establish, assert and/or defend our rights in court, in the context of current or potential claims;
- for marketing purposes, unless you have objected to the use of your Personal Data for this purpose;
- analyze, evaluate and improve the quality of our customer service;
- record our telephone conversations and electronic communications with you, for the purposes of protecting our interests, analyzing and improving the quality of the services and products we provide, training our employees and managing our risks; And
- personalize our offer of products and services.
In any case, we point out that some of the processing operations listed above may also be based on other justifying reasons.
Furthermore, we specify that if we are required to carry out other processing for purposes other than those stated above, we undertake to inform you and, if necessary, seek your consent.
- WHO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Various internal departments of SIR SA may have access to your Personal Data. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties.
- TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We store your data in Switzerland only. We do not transfer your data to any other third countries.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your Personal Data is kept by SIR SA only for the time necessary to carry out the processing presented in Question 2 above.
We only retain your Personal Data to the extent and for the duration necessary for the performance of our services or in cases where the law requires us to do so.
The Personal Data that you provide to us directly by sending us an email will be used to create your profile, respond to your message or provide the requested information. Likewise, when you request contact or request an offer, we will collect your Personal Data in order to be able to respond to your request.
You can obtain additional information regarding the retention period of your Personal Data or the criteria used to determine this duration, by contacting us at the address provided in Question 10 below.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
6.1 Your rights
Subject to applicable regulations, you have the right, in connection with your Personal Data:
- to access your Personal Data and obtain information about the methods of processing your Personal Data by SIR SA;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- to have your Personal Data rectified when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data;
- to withdraw the consent given for the processing of Personal Data at any time (it being specified that, in such a case: (i) we are authorized to still continue the processing if we have another justifying reason; and (ii) the withdrawal of consent does not render previous processing unjustified);
- to request the erasure of your Personal Data when they are no longer necessary in view of the purposes for which they were collected or processed or when you have withdrawn your consent (for cases in which the processing of the Personal Data in question is based on your consent), subject to applicable retention periods (see Question 5 above); And
- the right to obtain additional information from the contact person whose contact details are indicated under Question 10 below and, if you consider that the answer given is not satisfactory, the right to contact the Federal Commissioner for data protection and transparency (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/fr/home.html).
Even if you object to the processing of your Personal Data, we are authorized to continue this processing if it is (i) legally obligatory, (ii) necessary for the performance of the contract you are party to, (iii) necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or (iv) necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue, including the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal right.
However, we will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes if you ask us not to (a request you can make at any time).
If we do not have certain Personal Data concerning you (or if you exercise your right to object to the processing of Personal Data), we may not be able to provide you with the service or product for which the processing of your personal data is processed. this Personal Data is required.
6.2 How to assert your rights
If you wish to assert your rights, you can contact us at the address provided in Question 10 below.
We will send you a response within one (1) month maximum following the date of receipt of your request.
7.1 What types of cookies are present on the Site?
There is only one type of cookie that you may encounter while browsing the Site. Deleting them may cause navigation difficulties on the Site.
7.2 Manage cookies placed on your terminal
You have the choice at any time to accept or refuse one or more cookies to be saved on your device except those necessary for the operation of the Site, with the settings tool of your browser software.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
We implement a variety of technical and organizational measures to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information.
We protect your information offline in the same way. Personal information is only accessible to employees who need to use it for specific tasks (for example, invoicing or preparing an offer).
The devices and servers on which Personal Data are stored are kept in a secure environment.
9. REVIEW AND UPDATE OF THE POLICY
Our policy will be updated whenever necessary in order to meet the various requirements of data protection regulations.
Date of last update: 01.11.23