In order to complete the IT team already in place, we are recruiting for our alarm center located in Geneva a:
- Management of the company's network and systems infrastructure
- Administer and optimize the business tools of the alarm center
- Communicate and establish a close link with partners.
- Support the operational teams in the functioning of the tools and ensure their continuity
- Ensure compliance with good practices and normative aspects of the field
- Participate in the documentation and maintenance of operational tool procedures
- Manage and participate in the company's IT projects
- Participate in the alarm center picket line
- Entry date : 1er August or to be agreed
- CFC / Diploma in computer science / telecommunications or equivalent training.
- 2 years of experience in a similar function is a plus.
- Good command of SQL, MySQL.
- Good command of PHP, HTML, JS, Scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of system and network tools, Vmware, Firewall, Switch.
- Good knowledge in the management of a Windows, Linux network environment.
- Ability to assimilate new technologies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in technology watch (alarms, IoT, Microsoft, IOS, Android).
- Very good command of French and English
We offer you
- Stability in a company on a human and family scale
- A varied activity, within a young and dynamic team
- Modern infrastructure
- A salary adapted to skills
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) with recent photo
- Copy of diplomas, certificates and work certificate
Any additional information can be obtained from Ms. Madeline Martin, HR Manager,
Phone. 022 / 404.55.55
Only complete files will be able to be processed.