Within an intervention brigade Lausanne, you will be required to actively fight against pilferage by ensuring video surveillance and preventing malicious acts. You will be required to write incident reports and will work closely with the management of the establishment, the police as well as the brand's security officer.
- Actively fight against pilferage
- Ensure video surveillance and prevention of malicious acts
- Write incident reports and work closely with mall management and law enforcement
- Replaced the Security Officer of the establishment in his absence
- Ensure a discreet but effective presence in the store
- Opening and closing services
- Intervention on alarm
- Surveillance rounds
- At least 20 years old
- Domiciled ideally in the Lausanne region
- Holder of a firearms license or able to pass it quickly
- Driving license B with no history of withdrawal, suspension or offenses
- Enduring, neat and of excellent presentation, you have a sense of hospitality
- Swiss nationality, C permit or CE/EFTA national
- Clean criminal record, no prosecution, no ADB
- Impeccable morality
- Proven experience in the field of security and the fight against pilferage
- Mastery of video surveillance tools.
- Excellent conflict management and verbal de-escalation skills
- Good command of French, both written and spoken
- A good ability to work independently and in a team
We offer you
A versatile activity of intervention security agent.
An attractive workplace in the heart of Lausanne.
An occupancy rate of 100%, distributed as follows:
- Anti-pilferage and replacement responsible for security of the establishment at 40%
- Response agent at 60%
- Occasional replacements on Gland