In a luxury boutique located at Geneva, you will be responsible for ensuring security at all times, from the beginning to the end of the working day. Your role will be to manage all technical aspects of safety and security. You will be the person responsible for security in the store, playing an essential role in welcoming, accompanying and directing customers.
- Ensure the safety of goods and people in the jewelry store.
- Monitor customers, employees and activities for suspicious activity or unusual behavior.
- Control access to the jewelry store and ensure a warm and professional welcome.
- Ensure monitoring of alarm systems and intervene in case of triggering.
- Ensure compliance with jewelry store security policies to prevent security incidents.
- Intervene according to directives in the event of a security incident to protect property and people.
- Report all incidents to jewelry store management.
- At least 20 years old
- Holder of a firearms license or able to pass it quickly
- Comfortable working in a high-end environment
- Enduring, neat and of excellent presentation, you have a sense of hospitality
- Swiss nationality, C permit or CE/EFTA national
- Clean criminal record, no prosecution, no ADB
- Impeccable morality
- You ideally live in the Geneva region or La Côte
We offer you
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration at 100%
- Complete initial paid training in Geneva and Gland
- Working conditions governed by the collective labor agreement
- Punctual replacement Lausanne
Only complete files will be able to be processed.
Post on: JobUp